PRI knows the questions you should ask
Council of Business Partners to assist Access Commission
From the first day of the creation of the Florida Commission on Access to Civil Justice, former Bar President Greg Coleman insisted lawyers and volunteers can’t do it alone, and the “innovative, problem-solving” business community must be involved, too.
Justice Parker Lee McDonald, 1924-2017
Former Florida Supreme Court Chief Justice Parker Lee McDonald died at his Tallahassee home Saturday, June 24, with his wife Ruth and family at his side. He was 93 and was Florida's 68th Justice since statehood.
Dell, Lenovo, and PracticePanther added to Member Benefits lineup
Discounts for computers needed by law offices and the software to make them run are among the latest products added to the Bar’s Member Benefits Program.
Remembering Chesterfield Smith: 'America's Lawyer'
Born 100 years ago on July 28, Chesterfield Smith was a great American and a great lawyer. Part Atticus Finch, with a touch of Vincent LaGuardia Gambini, he was an original.
Bresky wins 15th Circuit board race
Robin Bresky defeated Michael J. Gelfand in a close 15th Circuit Board of Governors race to fill the final year in the term of incoming President-elect Michelle Suskauer.
- Panel to review Bar elections process
- Attorneys must watch what they say when responding to negative reviews
- Court asked who should appoint the next justices
- 50-year members of The Florida Bar 1967-2017
- Judge organizes effort to assist those with suspended licenses
- Bar's Executive Committee named
- Clients' Security Fund celebrates 50 years
- Court rules med mal caps unconstitutional
- Judgments and decrees interest rate set
- Justice teaching in St. Johns County
- Palm Beach Bar hosts diversity summit
- Amendments concerning computation of time for documents served via email
- Amendments to criminal jury instructions
- Proposed board actions
- First DCA needs a new clerk
- SNCJCC to meet Aug. 7
- Cianca seeks senior judge status
- Rodriguez petitions for reinstatement
Florida Bar Resources
The Florida Bar Journal
STEVEN A. EDELSTEIN of Coral Gables was recently appointed to the rank of “Officer in the National Order of the Legion of Honor,” the highest French order of merit for military and civil merits.
BROWARD COUNTY COURT JUDGE MELINDA BROWN recently spoke to the entire second-grade class at Avant Garde Academy for Career Day.
|The Attorney/Loan Officer Conference|
Course Classification: Intermediate Level. July 26, The Kravis Center, West Palm Beach.